Tired of using expensive hair scrubs that don’t give any result? If your answer to that was a yes, then you have to try the brown sugar scrub scalp. This post talks about the different kinds of brown sugar scrub. Brown sugar benefits: remove dandruff, treat hair fall and moisturizes your hair. Brown sugar scrub has often been used as core ingredients while preparing beauty scrubs. Brown Sugar Scrub is popularly use for exfoliating skin. Brown Sugar Scrub is a natural humectants. Brown Sugar Scrub exfoliates dead cells from the outer skin and hydrates the skin, it gives the skin a shiny glow.
Brown Sugar Scrub for Scalp Recipes:
Oatmeal and brown sugar scrub
Brown sugar and oatmeal scrub successfully exfoliates the scalp, removes the stopped dirt and impurities, and boosts the blood exchange of your hair follicles.
- 2 teaspoons of brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons of oatmeal
- Small bowl
- 2 teaspoons of hair conditioner
- 15 drops of olive oil
- Mix two tablespoons of brown sugar and oatmeal in a bowl.
- Add 2 spoons of your favorite’s hair conditioner to the mixture.
- Mix the ingredients using your hands.
- Add 15 drops of olive oil. Use a spoon to mix them together.
- Your Brown Sugar Scrub is ready.
- Interesting fact: Oatmeal helps in fighting heart-related diseases. It removes stress and regulates blood pressure.
Jojoba Oil and Brown Sugar Scrub
The jojoba oil and brown sugar scrub removes dandruff, treat hair fall and moisturizes your hair effectively. It also protects your hair against the harmful rays of the sun.
- 2 spoons of brown sugar
- 2 spoons of fresh lemon juice
- 2 spoons of jojoba oil
- 1 spoon of sea salt
- Mix brown sugar and sea salt together in a bowl.
- Add jojoba oil and fresh lemon juice.
- Mix using a spoon.
- Your jojoba oil and brown sugar scrub is now ready.
- Interesting fact: Jojoba oil fights wrinkles and signs of aging. It also increases the softness of your skin by 37%.
Baking Soda And Brown Sugar Scrub
This mixture can be used once a month to remove unnecessary bacteria and dandruff. It contains antiseptic properties that will protect your hair from damage.
- 1 teaspoon of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of shampoo
- 3 drops of tea tree oil
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- While massaging your hair, focus on the scalp and roots.
- Use a few minutes to massage. This will improve blood exchange.
- Use warm water to rinse.
- Interesting fact: Australian tea tree oil can be used for massage healing as it provisions your body with essential nutrients and keeps your skin toned, beautiful and rosy.
Beauty benefits of brown sugar:
Brown sugar has often been used as core ingredients while preparing beauty scrubs. Not only do experts see it as a natural exfoliator, but also emphasis on its natural effect.
To use brown sugar for scrubbing at home, always begin from the feet work it up to your neck and scalp. This will boost blood exchange and help your skin balance its pH levels.
Wash your body with warm water once you are done. Doing this habitually will leave your skin soft, smooth and recharged.
Promotes Healthier Looking Skin:
Brown sugar is also generally known for promoting healthier and beautiful looking skin. It contains glycolic acid, which is a must needed ingredient for all expensive beauty products.
This helps in eliminating toxins from the body as it conditions and moisturizes the skin successfully.
Brown sugar fights acne, pimples and other skin conditions. It prevents breakout in the future and allows your skin to remain healthy and vibrant. Add money and milk to your brown sugar scrub in order to reap the benefits.