Dandruff, that very persistent and embarrassing irritant, is a very common scalp conditions. And now to make things worse, the effect of dandruff is not just limited to your scalp. Research says dandruff can soon spread to other parts of your skin as well as Dandruff Effects on Face. Here I will explain about the Dandruff Effects on Face. Its right Dandruff Effects on Face.
The dry skin that you sometimes find near you eyebrows or around the nose are may not just be ‘dry skin’, it could, in fact, be facial dandruff. So today, in our article, we are going to tell you some truth about Dandruff Effects on Face. Here you Read about How to get rid of dandruff. Here you can Read about Dandruff Effects on Face.
How and Where Do The Flakes Spread? > Dandruff Effects on Face
The Dandruff Effects on Face depend on your skin type, whether you have dry or oily skin. Any reddish, greasy or dry and scaly skin between your eyebrows or in the corners of your nose or T-zone could be the result of dandruff. Also, if dandruff is not treated on time, you may experience greasy, scaly and slightly inflamed skin on the upper back and chest.
Another common skin condition that occurs from dandruff is itchy pimples. These may occur on the scalp and spread to the neck, hairline, upper back and chest. Appearance of crusty, red skin behind and on the ears is also a common side effect of dandruff.
Studies reveal that the causes and cure for dandruff are still not known to the medical world. Nevertheless, there are several ways which have proven to be effective in treating and preventing dandruff from recurring.
Dandruff treatment, if not done at an early stage, can lead to problems like scaly skin in the mid-brow, forehead, eyebrows, sides and corners of the nose and even on the chin. However, this is quite common and has effective treatments and cures.
What You Know and What You should Do > Dandruff Effects on Face
Most People believe the dandruff and its Dandruff Effects on Face can be treated by using a lot of soap or moisturizers. This is incorrect, as it will only end up worsening the situation.
A few facts > Dandruff Effects on Face
- In most of these cases, the skin becomes sensitive and requires gentle care.
- Harsh soaps and frequent washing tends to make the skin scaly and irritated.
- Acne or anti-aging products also further inflame the affected areas.
- Excessive use of moisturizers will not work on the scales as this is not dried up skin but rashes caused due to dandruff.
- Make sure you use mild products that do not irritate the skin in any way.
- Using cleansers, which effectively control the yeast that causes dandruff, is one of the most preferred treatments.
Experts mostly suggest prescription sulfa antibiotic cleansers (if not allergic) or pyrithione zinc soaps.
Cure For Flakes on Ear, Face, Chest & Back
- Use non soap cleansers to clean the face once or twice a day.
- Apply Ciclopirox or Ketoconazole cream, once daily for at least 2 to 4 weeks.
- Apply Hydrocortisone cream twice daily for a couple of weeks.
- Topical use of calcineurin inhibitors is also effective.
However, it’s advisable to consult your dermatologist to get the right treatment for your skin problems (Dandruff Effects on Face). Prescription treatments, in severe cases, can help you properly cure the problem under expert guidance. Keep your stress level low, cut down on the use of chemical products and eat healthily!