Baking soda uses: Baking Soda Shampoo
Baking soda, aka sodium bicarbonate, is undoubtedly one of the most versatile kitchen ingredients. Baking soda is an all purpose magical item. Baking soda is a shampoo. Baking soda uses to improve your hair quality and clean it thoroughly from any conditioner or shampoo. Baking Soda Shampoo improves the quality of hair and promotes its growth as well. Baking Soda Shampoo has stated that it is way better than using those expensive and chemical laden shampoo.
How to prepare this shampoo at home
What you need
- 2 tablespoons of baking soda
- 5-6 tablespoons of water
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- 2-3 drops of essential oil
How to prepare and apply the baking soda shampoo
- Firstly, take a bowl and add baking soda and water to it. The amount will depend on the length of your hair. Just make sure that you add them in 1:3 ratios. Mix the ingredients until smooth paste is formed.
- Start by Appling it from your scalp to the ends of your hair. Once you’re done, leave it on for around five minute.
- Now, rinse your hair with warm water.
- Once you are done with washing, prepare the apple cider vinegar solution. To make this, take a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and add 2-3 drops of any essential oil.
- Mix them well and then apply to your hair. Make sure it doesn’t go into your eyes. The apple cider vinegar solution will act as a natural conditioner to your eyes. The apple cider vinegar solution will act as a natural conditioner to your hair.
Baking soda uses
You Can Use It To Clean Your Floor:
Add a half cup of baking soda to a container of warm water and use this solution to clean the floor. Your tiles will shine like never before.
You Can Also Use It To Deodorize Your Trash Cans:
Sprinkle some baking soda at the bottom of your dustbin. This will keep the stink at bay.
Use It As A Mouth Freshener:
Mix a tablespoon of baking soda in half glass of water and use this solution as a mouth wash. All you have to do is swish, spit, and wash.
You Can Also Use It As A Deodorant:
Ditch those deodorants that are loaded with chemicals and dab a little bit of baking soda to your underarms. You will feel fresh all day long as baking soda helps in neutralizing the body odor.
It Can Be Used To Treat Itchy Skin And Insect Bites:
To treat itchy skin or insect bites, you can make a thick paste of baking soda and water and then apply this explanation on the artificial area. Keep it on for some time, and then wash it off with water.
You Can Use It To Clean The Microwave:
Take a clean and damp wipe and sprinkle some baking soda over it. Now, wipe the microwave with this clean. It will clean the microwave without departure any pungent odor behind.
You Can Use Baking Soda To Remove Oil And Grease Stains:
Sprinkle some baking soda over the tinge, leave it on for some time, and then scrub it off gently with a wet brush. The stain will be vanished in a jiffy.
It Can Also Be Used To Deodorize The Refrigerator:
Keep a tablespoon of baking soda in a small bowl and place it at the back of your fridge. During this will neutralize the odor.
Deodorize Your Stinky Sneakers:
You can keep your shoes stink-free by sprinkling some baking soda into them at night. Shake it out in the sunrise before trying them again.
You Can Also Make A Toothpaste Out Of Baking Soda:
The baking soda toothpaste is actually one of the best alternatives to those commercial toothpastes containing fluoride. You can take a teaspoon of baking soda and mix it with a 3% hydrogen peroxide solution.
Use it to clean your teeth. Or else, for an extra boost, you can dip your toothbrush with toothpaste on it into baking soda and then brush your teeth.
You Can Use Baking Soda To Freshen Your Closets:
This is an eco friendly way to keep your clothes fresh. Keep a box of baking soda in one of the shelves of your closet, and your clothes will start smelling fresh.
As a face scrub:
You can give yourself a bracing face scrub by mixing baking soda and water in 1:3 ratios and rubbing this mixture smoothly on your face in a rounded motion. Rinse your face with cold water. You can also use the same answer as a body scrub.