Homemade Hair Conditioner
You can restore the vitality and shine of your hair by using our homemade banana hair treatment recipe. Banana is great for hair! Banana is cheap and is available all year round. Banana posses moisturizing properly, which help them penetrate deep into the scalp to hydrate your hair.Banana contains vitamins like A, E and C and natural oils which prevent split ends, improve hair growth, and improve hair’s elasticity. Banana contains about 75% of water which naturally moisturizes your hair. Banana can even prevent hair fall and hair breakage. It’s time to make some banana hair conditioner! The best thing about this homemade hair conditioner is that all you need to make it are so readily available. Here we are describing about the Homemade hair conditioner
With banana as a base, this homemade deep hair conditioner also includes:
This is loaded with antioxidants and fats. It conditions your hair, boosts hair volume, and fortifies your hair with proteins and oils.
This contains vitamin E and healthy fatty acids that moisturizes your hair, encourages growth, adds shine, and reduces keratin loss.
This is natural humectants; helps hydrate your hair and lock in moisture. It is also rich in zinc, iron, sulfur, and B vitamins that promote healthy hair growth.
Homemade Banana Hair Conditioner – Diy deep conditioner recipe
What Do You Need?
- 2 or 3 bananas
- 2 tablespoon of Honey
- 2 tablespoon of coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Few drops of Rose water
- If you wish you can also add 2 tablespoons of yogurt along with bananas. This will give you a thick base for the conditioner.
How to Do?
- Cut the bananas into small pieces in a bowl.
- Add Coconut milk. Then add honey. Mix well.
- Now you can add the oils, the coconut oil and the olive oil.
- Transfer all these ingredients into a blender and blend well so that all the things are thoroughly mixed and you will get a fine smoothie.
- Add few drops of Rose water for that pleasant fragrance.
How to Apply?
- Comb your hair so that they are tangle free.
- Then dampen them.
- Apply this yummy banana conditioner for hair with the help of a wide tooth comb, from the roots towards the end.
- Put a shower cap. Leave it for 30 minutes.
How to Wash It?
- wash your hair well with water to get the whole banana out.
- Shampoo them as usual.
- Let them dry naturally.
Benefits of Banana Hair Conditioner:
- The perfume of rose is very pleasant, making it worth applying to your stands.
- Honey hydrates your hair and is a natural humectants that moisturizes your hair. It also promotes hair growth.
- Coconut oil and Olive oil gives hair a shine and deeply conditions your hair.
- Bananas deeply conditions your hair.
- Coconut milk contains antioxidants and fats that fortifies your hair and gives them volume.
- Not much time is required to prepare
- Easy to make.
- It is cost effective.
You can use this banana hair conditioner once in a week. This works wonders for dry brittle hair. Use this conditioner and your hair will be fortified with the nutrients of banana.
Follow these simple steps and make your own homemade rich hair conditioner, which will leave your hair sparking!