How to bleach hair: Simple Ways to bleached hair naturally
Girls have been bleaching hair at home for decades to achieve this stylish look without paying up at a salon. Bleached hair can dry it out, and if you don’t do it properly your hair can actually break. Bleached hair will strip it of natural color, leaving you with hair ready to take on new color. Bleached hair can be a lengthy process that takes concentration, so choose a time when you are not overtired. After you have bleached hair you need to decide which color you want to have. Bleached hair a deep conditioner will help build up moisture in your hair. Bleach hair at home is very easy step. Here we are describing How to bleach hair.
How to Bleach Hair at Home:
Here are top 5 ways that will help to naturally Bleached hair. They are moreover convenient to try at home. Here we are describing How to bleach hair.
Honey and Vinegar:
Honey is a good hair lightening natural ingredient. Honey bleaches your hair and at the same time nourishes it. Whether you have dry, oily or normal hair, the natural pH balancing properties of honey suites all hair and scalp types.
- 2 cups of vinegar
- 1 cup of raw organic honey
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of grounded cinnamon and cardamom
How To Prepare For Bleached hair :
- Add all the ingredients in a bowl and mix them well.
- Then apply the procedure onto damp hair as it helps in better combination of the ingredients.
- You can use a flat hair coloring brush or even your comb to help the ingredients get evenly circulated.
- If you would like to have only highlights, and then apply it to the areas you want.
- After you apply the mixture, wrap a plastic wrap, a towel or a cleanup cap on your hair to prevent drying of the bleach.
- Leave the mixture on your hair overnight and then rinse it off in the morning.
- The natural hair lightening mixture works effectively as the hydrogen peroxide traces in honey act as lightening agent. Cinnamon and cardamom along with olive oil help in boosting up the lightening effect.
Chamomile Tea is a hair lightening agent. If you don’t get chamomile tea, you can replace it with black tea as it provides equally good properties. Chamomile Tea naturally lightens color pigments in your hair.
- Chamomile Tea
- Hair conditioner
How to prepare:
- Start by brewing a pot of chamomile tea for a good half an hour.
- The tea has to be very strong, so allow it to brew well and leave it to cool.
- Now add 5 to 6 tablespoons of the chamomile tea to your conditioner and leave it for 10 minutes.
- After you wash your hair with your regular shampoo, apply this chamomile tea – conditioner mixture to your hair.
- Chamomile tea works slowly so you would be seeing results only after 3 weeks of purpose. Be patient and keep applying it till you get good results which you desire.
Cinnamon is an amazing recipe for hair lightening as it helps in bleaching hair as well as leaves a nice aroma to your hair.
- Cinnamon powder
How to prepare:
- Add about a half tablespoon of cinnamon powder to a handful of hair conditioner and mix it well.
- Then, apply it equally from top to bottom of your hair.
- You can also comb your hair to allow the mixture regularly coat between your hair strands.
- After you apply the mixture, cover a plastic wrap, a towel or a shower cap on your hair to avoid drying of the mixture.
- Leave the mixture on your hair unexpectedly and then rinse it off in the morning.
Henna Powder has been traditionally used for hair coloring. It provides excellent hair conditioning and nourishing properties along with lightening. Henna powder is use for bleached hair.
- Henna Powder
- Chamomile powder
- Boiling water
How To Prepare:
- Start by mixing equal amounts of the two powders and make a thick paste.
- Then add it to the boiling water. Let this mixture cool and relate it to damp hair.
- You can also comb your hair to allow the mixture evenly coat between your hair strands.
- After you apply the mixture, cover a plastic wrap, a towel or a cleanup cap on your hair to avoid drying of the formula.
- Leave it for an hour, if you have dark hair, and then leave it for a good 2 hours.
- Follow it by rinsing your hair and you can skip conditioner as henna itself will extremely condition your hair.
Lemon carries a fresh, tangy fragrance and has the ability to bleached your hair perfectly.
Required product For bleached your hair perfectly:
How to prepare:
- Mix two parts of lemon juice with one part of water and sprinkle it on your hair.
- Then, take a sunbath for good 3 to 4 hours.
This method of hair lightening works quite fast and you will notice results within a week. But, always remember as acids in lemon are somewhat stronger and they leave hair dry. So follow it with a good hydrating conditioner after hair wash.Here we are giving you a clear and complete guide for How to bleach hair properly.