Best Eye Exercises For Astigmatism
When your eyes get tired and you start feeling the eye strain, but still have some work to do, eye exercises. Regular eye exercises can help you to improve eyesight. Eye exercises may not improve your vision absolutely; they allow the condition to find quick healing. eye exercises prevent eye diseases such as nearsightedness and farsightedness. Best Eye Exercises For Astigmatism Here we are describe about it.
If you enjoy reading or if your job entails working for long hours in front of the PC, we absolutely understand how complex it must be for you to deal with bad vision. Eye exercise may not improve your vision absolutely; they allow the condition to find quick healing.
Relaxation of the Muscles
- These exercises will help you relax the rectus strength and allow your condition to heal faster. The whole purpose is to help your strength feel less strain.
- Bring your thumb out and place it in front of your nose. Make sure there is at least a distance of 10 cm between your thumb and nose.
- You can move the thumb slowly upwards to such a height where you may not be able to see it. Stop it there and let it stay for two seconds approx.
- You will absolutely begin to feel the tension of your strength at this minute. Bring back your thumb to the first position very slowly. When you are moving backwards, your strength should be feeling relaxed by now.
- Instead of pushing it up above your head, this time you should push it up to the side of your forehead.
- You can continue the exercise by pushing your thumb at different imaginary points around your head, and till you are back to pushing it up above your head.
- The duration of the exercise should be for 2 minutes and the repetition should be two to four times a day.
- Each set of movements should be repeated 10 times.
- The interval of this exercise should be about a minute.
- You can continue to move your eyes from left to right, up and down, clockwise and anticlockwise.
- Place both your fingers on the top of your closed eyelids.
- The eye damage should also be medium.
- Make sure the pressure is very gentle and doesn’t cause much pain to the eye.
- You should make small range movements that are gentle.
- It will help restore the natural shape of the lens.
Library Science Exercise
It can be done during any time of the day and should be continued till eyes are feeling little strained.
- You could also begin by reading some kind of text book.
- Start off without any corrective lens.
- Do this for a couple of minutes till your eyes become tired.
- Next, bring your gaze towards an entirely singular object, for example, a playing card.
- You could switch to a different object and focus on that for a brief moment.
- Go back to the text you were reading at first and carry on reading.