How To Get Rid Of Nausea
Nausea has a way of upsetting our day like nothing else. Reflexology can ease Nausea without for medical intervention. A few massages and you are Nausea free. Nausea is a common symptom of conditions, including pregnancy, the flu, appendicitis, and even stress. If your Nausea lasts more than 24 hours, is accompanied by vomiting, fever, or other symptoms you should seek medical attention to identify the cause of your Nausea and get treatment. Here we are describing How to Get Rid Of Nausea.
Nausea made Easy:
- Motion sickness
- Sea sickness
- Food Poisoning
- Stomach flu
- Morning sickness
We may have resorted to many remedies like peppermint and ginger to calm down what can only be described as a storm waiting to boil over.
Reflexology for Nausea :
Reflexology is an ancient Chinese philosophy that has been gaining ground for successfully improving health and quality of life.
Its application lies recurrently in the fact that you can perform the technique on yourself anywhere, anytime you need.
- According to its principles, our body has specific energy points.
- The points are located on our face, hands, feet and other areas.
- Referred to as reflex points, they connect to various organs within the body.
- Each point corresponds to a certain organ and when pressed, stimulates the latter.
- The stimulated organ performs with renewed energy.
- Performed regularly, reflexology improves and balances the entire system.
Reflexology offers a map of such points to treat any problem. Hence there are several reflex points on our body to handle nausea.
Reflex point 1:
- You can find this point just below your plan.
- Determine three fingers width from the edge of your palm on your left wrist.
- At the third finger, about where the pulse is felt, is the point.
- Compress the point in the centre between the bones.
- Apply gentle pressure.
- Hold for 2 minutes.
- Apply more pressure and for longer with your eyes.
- Inhale deeply to calm yourself.
Reflex point 2:
- The reflex point lies between the thumb and index finger.
- Press on the overweight area between the fingers.
- With the tips of the thumb and index finger of the other hand, gently massage the point.
- Now apply more pressure for about 2 minutes.
- Hold the pressure for about 2 minutes.
- Practice concentrated breathing.
- Release when you feel relaxed.
Reflex point 3:
- The point Is located exactly between your collarbones.
- Using a fingertip, press against the depression below your neck and centered in the collarbones.
- Hold medium pressure on the feeling of nausea.
Reflex point 4:
- Knee reflex point for nausea lies below the knee cap on the leg’s font side.
- It is between the kneecap and the muscle in your leg.
- To find the reflex point, hold four fingers horizontally below the knee.
- Focus under the little finger and towards the outer section nearby the leg bone.
- Here, apply stress on the point for about 5 minutes.
Reflex point 5:
- This point is situated right below the ball of the foot.
- Find the point between the big toe and second toe, below the foot fold.
- Press on the point for a few seconds.
- Massage in rounded motions.
- Now, apply more pressure and continue to make circular motions for about 5 minutes.
- If the nausea does not abate, perform the massage for 10 minutes.
The point corresponds to the stomach and considerably eases nausea.