Perfect Day 2 Military Diet Plan
The pattern on Day 2 is much like that of Day 1. If you determined Day 1 to be less complicated than you anticipated, then Day 2 could be every other cakewalk.
Diet food list of day-2:
- 1 egg – 78 calories
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 slice of entire grain bread – 53 calories
- half banana – 53 calories
- 1 cup carrot juice – 163 energy
- half cup cottage cheese – 164 calories
- 3 Oz tips of sautéed asparagus – 27 calories
- 5 saltine crackers – 63 calories
- 2 almonds – 14 calories
- 1 multigrain biscuit – 66 energy
- 2 warm puppies – 300 calories
- 1 cup broccoli – 15 energy
- half cup carrots – 25 calories
- 1 small cup vanilla ice cream – 70 calories
Day-2 Diet chart:
|Early Morning (7:30 – 7:45 a.m.)||Warm water with 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar|
|Breakfast (8:15- 8:30 a.m.)||1 boiled egg + 1 slice of multigrain bread + 1/2 banana|
|Pre-Lunch (11:30 a.m.)||1 cup carrot juice + 2 almonds|
|Lunch (1:00 – 1:30 p.m.)||1/2 cup cottage cheese with 5 tips of sautéed asparagus + 1 hardboiled egg + 5 saltine crackers|
|Evening Snack (4:00 – 4:30 p.m.)||1 cup green tea/ black coffee (without sugar) + 1 multigrain biscuit|
|Dinner (7:00 – 7:30 p.m.)||2 hot dogs + 1 cup sautéed broccoli + 1/2 cup sautéed carrots + 1/2 banana + 1 small scoop of ice cream|
Eggs and cottage cheese are excessive in protein, bananas are rich in potassium, and broccoli and carrots have fiber.
Some other diet food list to eat:
- Fruits – Orange, apple, muskmelon, guava, watermelon, kiwi, and tangerine.
- Veggies – Bottle gourd, bitter gourd, bell pepper, celery, cauliflower, leek, bok choy, cabbage, eggplant, asparagus, green beans, spinach, broccoli, kale, carrot, beetroot, radish, spring onion, peas, and tomato.
- Protein – Chicken breast, fish, lean floor turkey, floor lean red meat, tofu, kidney beans, black-eyed peas, chickpeas, soy chunks, and lentils.
- Dairy – Low-fat milk, low-fat yogurt, eggs, sour cream, and buttermilk.
- Fats & Oils – Olive oil, hemp seed oil, flaxseed oil, and rice bran oil.
- Beverages – Fresh fruit and vegetable juices, coconut water, buttermilk, and detox drinks.
- Condiments – Salsa, guacamole, mustard sauce, warm sauce, hummus, and pesto.
- Herbs & Spices – Mint, coriander leaves, rosemary, thyme, dill, fennel seeds, cumin seeds, coriander seed, fenugreek seeds, turmeric powder, black onion seeds, and allspice.
Some other diet food list to avoid:
- Fruits – Mango and jackfruit
- Dairy – Full-fats milk, complete-fats yogurt, and complete-fat cream
- Fats & Oils – Vegetable oil, butter, margarine, and mayonnaise
- Beverages- Aerated liquids, packaged fruit juices, packaged coconut water, and alcohol
- Condiments – Tomato ketchup, barbecue sauce, sweet chili sauce, chili sauce, ranch, and mayonnaise.
You can use the meals indexed below in preference to the ones within the Day 2 weight-reduction plan chart.
- Apple cider vinegar – Lime or lemon
- Egg- Boiled fowl
- Multigrain bread- Whole wheat bread or white bread (if you are gluten sensitive)
- Banana- avocado
- Carrot – Celery or parsnip
- Almond – Walnut or pecan nuts
- Cottage cheese – Ricotta cheese
- Asparagus – Green beans
- Boiled egg – Baked fish
- Saltine crackers – Gluten-free crackers, rice cakes, and oats crackers
- Green tea/ black espresso – Herbal tea
- Multigrain biscuit – rice desserts or popcorn
- Hot dog – Soy, lentils, mushrooms, and beans
- Broccoli – Cauliflower
- Carrot – Asparagus or celery
- Banana- Avocado
- Ice cream- Fat-unfastened frozen yogurt
Blanch or grill your veggies to make it taste one of a kind.
You must be exercising on Day 2 as well. Unless you assist the stored fats to get used up as electricity, you will not shed pounds. Therefore, put on your training footwear and do the subsequent physical games.
- Arm circles – 1 set of 10 reps (clockwise and anticlockwise)
- Wrist circles – 1 set of 10 reps (clockwise and anticlockwise)
- Neck rotation – 1 set of 10 reps (clockwise and anticlockwise)
- Ankle rotation – 1 set of 10 reps (clockwise and anticlockwise)
- Leg rotation – 1 set of 10 reps (clockwise and anticlockwise)
- Waist rotation – 1 set of 10 reps (clockwise and anticlockwise)
- Rope jumping – 2 sets of 40 reps
- Pushups – 2 sets of five reps
- Sit-ups – 2 sets of five reps
- Mountain climbers – 2 sets of 10 reps
- Jumping squat – 2 units of 10 reps
- Leg up – 1 set of 10 reps
- Scissor kicks – 1 set of 10 reps
- Triceps dips – 2 sets of five reps
- Crunches – 2 units of 10 reps
- Forward plank – 2 units of 15-second plank
I usually choose domestic cooked food although it is a warm dog! Here is a way to prepare a homemade hot dog.
Suggested Recipe for Day 2 Military Diet:
Diced Hot Dogs with Veggies:
- 2 lean meat warm dogs
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- half of cup infant carrots
- half of the teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- half of the teaspoon salt
- Pour 2 inches of water in a soup pot and let it come to a boil.
- Add the recent puppies, broccoli florets, and infant carrots.
- Take out the veggies after minutes, and take out the hot puppies after six mins.
- Dice the hot puppies and vegetables and toss them in a bowl.
- Add salt, lemon juice, and dried thyme. Mix nicely.
How Will You Feel After Day-2?
After completing Day 2 of the Military diet, you’ll feel lighter and additionally word a slimmer frame. This will motivate you even extra, and you will look forward to Day-3.