How To Apply Makeup Perfectly is the common question of every woman. Apply some concealer, if needed, and blend it in. When it comes to how to apply makeup like a pro, there is a general order you should use products to achieve the most beautiful end look. So, if you’ve ever wondered whether you should apply concealer before or after foundation, you’ve come to the right place. Here we are describing the various type of makeup tips.
Makeup tips: How to Prepare Skin For Makeup?
The first and primary thing you should remember while preparing your face for makeup is whether you are using water based or oil based makeup products.
This is significant to know because if you are using an oil based moisturized with water-based foundation, then it won’t mix.
Because your makeup grounding will get uneven. It’s nothing but basic science. Oil and water never mix, no matter how much you try.
So next time, whenever you go to pick up any makeup product keep in mind that either gets water-based or oil-based goods. And this is the biggest reason why makeup won’t last and yet the last thing that women ever think about.
Step 1: Cleanse your face
First, cleanse your face with a pH balanced product; they don’t use anything that leaves a film.
Step 2: Dap Some Toner
Use a toner. Now, this is elective. If your skin excretes excess oil, toner comes handy in removal your skin of that oil. Assume you’re going out and you don’t have time to wash your face, dab some toner on your skin. And it will give your face a fresh lift instantly.
Step 3: Apply Moisturizer
Moisturize or use a primer, but don’t use both together. Pilling two or three layers of cream will make your makeup to slide.
Don’t use a moisturizer on your eyelids. Also, Make sure at least one of the products contains sunscreen.
Emergency skin Preparation:
A quick fix if you don’t have so much time to do for your skin. Just wipe your face with alcohol-free and perfume free baby wipes.
Don’t use the cosmetic makeup wipes as they leave a creamy remainder. Because you won’t be able to merge the makeup.
How To Apply Makeup Perfectly
Step 1: Know Your Skin Type: How To Apply Makeup Perfectly
- Usually, people have oily, dry, combination and normal skin types.
- When you visit a store or a mall to buy cosmetics, the sales assistants at the counters are typically trained to understand your skin type.
- They can easily do a beginning analysis of your skin and suggest some products for your skin.
- Try these products at the offset and buy them if you find them useful.
- Otherwise, you can ask for sample sized products or sometimes, even free samples if they are available.
- You can also try a drugstore brand which offers similar products at lower prices. Do keep in mind the suggestions given by the Sales assistants and also check for manually as to what feels good on your skin.
Step 2: Get Your Face Ready: How To Apply Makeup Perfectly
- How to do perfect makeup for the face? However, Makeup is like an art where your goal is to make your face look as natural as potential, even though you may be using a lot of products.
- The first and primary thing is to keep your skin healthy.
- So go for facials and keep your skin hydrated
- Alternatively, you can try a home facial yourself at home. Here is a detailed post on how to get glowing skin.
- Try to use a deep cleansing face mask to cleanse the face from any dirt or oil that may be left over.
- Exfoliate your skin if you have dull skin to help remove dead skin layers or patches.
- Remember that oily and sensitive skin may get irritated by exfoliation. Resist exfoliation if you have pimples or blemishes to stop bacteria from spreading.
- Apply toner on a damp cotton pad and then sweep it over the face softly. Using a toner will make sure that the pH stability is restored and also it will pick up any remaining dirt too.
- Once done, apply a moisturizer irrespective of any skin type. So use a light moisturizer if you have oily skin and use a heavy one if your skin lacks moisture.
Step 3: Applying Primer: How To Apply Makeup Perfectly
- Wait for the moisturizer to soak in for 2 to 5 minutes.
- Now take a primer and apply it on the face. Applying a primer will ensure you have a smooth surface to work on.
- It will make it easier to apply the foundation.
- And it will also keep the makeup permanent longer.
Step 4: Applying Concealer: How To Apply Makeup Perfectly
- Now take your concealer and then apply it in the under the eye are or on any blemishes or sports which need to be hidden.
- In the under eye area use little stripes of the concealer and the blend with the ring finger. The ring finger has the lightest touch so it’s best to opt for it when blending in flimsy areas like the under eye area.
- Make sure you dab the concealer in its place of rubbing it in.
Step 5: Applying Foundation: How To Apply Makeup Perfectly
- Choosing the right foundation can be difficult.
- typically, powder and liquid foundations are good for oily skin while dry skin is best off with cream foundation.
- Take the foundation and lightly apply a small quantity on the face. Use two dots on the forehead, two each on the cheeks, one dot on the nose and one on the cheeks.
- Use a foundation brush, or blending sponge or simply your hand to blend it in.
- Blend well and do keep in mind to blend well particularly in the hairline, the smile line, and upper lip area.
Step 6: Touch Ups: How To Apply Makeup Perfectly
- Take the concealer again and check whether you need any touchups or sports to address.
- Using it again will ensure that some very hard to conceal sports are concealed and redness is minimized.
- You may use a pointed brush to blend it to make it look natural.
Step 7: Applying Blush: How To Apply Makeup Perfectly
- For a more natural looking blush use the cream blush right after applying foundation. Cream blush looks more natural and can be easily rectified in case of a makeup mistake.
- Use the cream blush on the apples of your cheek. Simply smile and blend in from the apples to the temples using a brush or just your fingers.
- Use gentle strokes while blending.
- After combination, check on both sides of the check to see whether the result is as desired.
- If you want more power, use more blush and blend in as instructed above.
Step 8: Applying Eyeshadow: How To Apply Makeup Perfectly
- Now for the best eye shadow application use an eye primer to prime the eyelids.
- If you have an oily lid then this is an essential step for you. The primer will help keep the oils away while keeping the eye makeup last longer.
- If you want a shimmery eye look then use a shimmery primer to prime the eyes. This is great if you have not been able to tweeze the brows and there are stray hairs under the brows.
- A silvery primer will look great on fair skin while a golden one will look great on a medium or darker skin tone.
- Apply the primer from the lash line and till the brow bone.
- You can also use this shimmery primer just in the inner corners of the eyes to make it pop.
- Apply golden eye shadows on the lids and blend in well.
- Smoothen out any harsh lines and do not apply any cream shade above it.
- Also, you can dust a bit of translucent powder to seal up all the creamy eye shadows.
- If you want a simple everyday look use non-shimmery and natural colors like browns, nudes, pastels or taupe. These look great for daily wear.
- For those occasions where you need to add more colors, wine shades, purple, red, green and blues do a great job.
Step 9: Applying Eyeliner: How To Apply Makeup Perfectly
- Use a brown or black eye pencil to line your eyes.
- Use brown eye linear for a subtle look and black for a more clear eye look.
- If you want to stay away from shadows you can only liners as well.
- Line the lids and also the inner rim of the eyes with kohl or eye pencil.
- You may use gel or liquid liners to line them.
Step 10: Applying Mascara: How To Apply Makeup Perfectly
- Now use your eyelash curler to gently curl your lashes.
- Add false lashes if required.
- Do keep in mind to choose the lash glue carefully. For a more natural looking eyelash, use the darker glue so that it can be masked with the eye shadow or liner easily.
- If you have very thin eyelashes use a coat of mascara on the lashes and then curl them.
- Now apply another layer of mascara to make it look thicker and fuller.
- If you use false lashes, first apply them and then curl them along with the natural lashes.
- Once done, apply mascara.
Step 11: Doing Your Brows: How To Apply Makeup Perfectly
- Now fill in your brows with a brow pencil or use a bit powder eye shadow to fill the gaps of the eyebrow, if any.
- Use a brow brush to tame the brows or use a clear mascara to keep them controlled during the day.
- Step 12: Applying Lipstick
- If you have chapped lips take a damp washcloth and gently rub over the lips to remove the dead skin. Otherwise, you can use a damp toothbrush to do the same.
- Next, apply a lip balm and let it sit for 2 minutes.
- Now kindly remove excess balm using a blotting paper or a napkin.
- Once that is taken care of, apply the lipstick.
- If you want the lip color to stay all day, use a similar or nude lip liner underneath.
- Apply the lip pencil and fill in the lips.
- Now apply the lipstick either directly from the tube or use a lip brush.
- Once you have applied it, blot and reapply layer. This ensures that the color stays for a longer time.
- Add a layer of gloss for added shine.
How to fix makeup blunders?
One of the largest mistakes that women regularly make while doing makeup is that they always try to look fairer and in such an challenge they choose either a too light shades which don’t merge well with the skin and makes you look pale like a sponge and your hands and other body parts don’t match, and the white tender western girls try to go for a tanned look and choose a much darker shade which only makes them look dirty, not brown.
The proper way to select the foundation color is to take a little measure of it on your fingertips and join it on your jawline or neckline. If you can’t see it after its correctly blended, then that’s the right color for you.
Always blend well foundation, on your face and neck and discovered chest part so that the colors match, if your hands are dark, then on your hands also.
Now let’s come to fix your foundation, if you have put too much on your face, take a moistened piece of tissue or a moistened makeup clean and dab it on your face softly and take off the excess foundation, don’t do it with too much strain.
When you have put excess foundation or concealer around your eyes, and then also perform the basic foundation removing steps as mentioned above.
It’s invented to line the natural lining of your lips and not to make them look superior. Choose a neutral shade or a shade a little brighter than your lipstick color and line carefully the natural lining of your lips and then fill in with liner first and then lipstick or directly the lipstick with a brush.
When you have put too much lip gloss, then what you can do is you can dab on some talcum powder or your solid powder on a tissue paper, fold it into half and kiss it again putting it between your upper and lower lips, you will see the lipstick lightens and lightens as you kiss the tissue. The tissue soaks your lipstick color. No need to moisten.
When you have put too much lip gloss, then what you can do is you can dab on some talcum powder or your compact powder on a tissue paper and then perform the tissue kissing steps as mentioned above.
Overbrow plucking and Coloring:
If you over plucked, then in smooth hands, apply dot, i.e, in a dotted fashion, with an eyebrow pencil to correct your brow look.
Choose a color most natural to your hair color or a tone lighter than that.
Mascara should be applied to a maximum of two to three coats, any more, and your lashes will look spiky and abnormal.
To solve this difficulty, comb through your lashes with a clean eyelash comb, until the mascara clumps on your lashes are gone.
You have always till now possibly applied blush after applying foundation, now it’s time for modifying because the most perfect blush collection is something near to your natural lip color and to apply it with a big full blush brush and that too you should apply it before applying foundation to achieve that perfect look.
Black Eye Makeup – The Look of Dark Circles
If you are someone who has the habit of friction their eyes, then you may end up smudging up your eye makeup which will give you a dark circle look.
So let’s say the rule to maintain good eye makeup is choosing an eyeliner that’s very near to your hair color or a tone darker o that and keeping the lining as close to your waterline as possible.
When applying eye shadow keep in mind not to extend it up to the brows, keep it as much to the lids as possible.
If you have over functional, take a Q – tipped brush dabbed in makeup remove and reapply. If your lower or upper eye contour looks darker, apply foundation on it with a Q – tip brush very gently to fix the color.
Top 10 YouTube Makeup Videos:
Vampire Makeup Look: How To Apply Makeup Perfectly
Try this vampire makeup look for fiction-inspired parties. This look has gained a lot of attention in recent times. This tutorial would teach you how to get the vampire look easily without too much effort.
Maleficent Makeup Tutorial: How To Apply Makeup Perfectly
Maleficent is one of the best fantasy movies from Disney. This tutorial on Maleficent is simply stunning and fun to try on. It shows the perfect way to look like Angelina Jolie’s Maleficent character.
Contouring And Highlighting Tutorial: How To Apply Makeup Perfectly
Unless you contour and highlight your face correctly, your entire makeup look just won’t look complete. It helps to highlight your facial features perfectly. This tutorial shows you the best way to contour and highlight your face. If you are looking for makeup tips video for a night party, this tutorial will surely show you the way!
Snow White Inspired Makeup Look: How To Apply Makeup Perfectly
Snow White is one of our favorite cartoon characters, isn’t she? You can try this makeup look for Halloween-inspired parties. This tutorial teaches you how to create the cartoon-like looks without any difficulty.
Perfect Picture Look Tutorial: How To Apply Makeup Perfectly
In today’s world, where Facebook is all pervasive, we always want to be photograph ready, especially when with our loved ones. This video teaches the makeup tricks, which will help you look your best, logically in snaps.
Plump Up Your Lips: How To Apply Makeup Perfectly
Angelina Jolie is famed for her plump lips. Many girls dream of lips like her but suppose it to be an unfeasible task. But this tutorial proves those naysayers wrong! With this video, you can get the lips of your dreams, and that too without much difficulty.
Smokey Look: How To Apply Makeup Perfectly
Smokey looks have been in leaning for quite a long time now. They make you look stunning and moving instantly. This tutorial teaches the correct way to create smokey eyes step by step.
Red Carpet Makeup Tutorial:
Red runner reminds us of celebrities with striking and bold makeup. This simple makeup video is based on classic and current twist on Hollywood makeup for red carpet events such as Oscars.
Autumn Makeup Tutorial:
The ombre look is ‘in’ right now. Instead of having the lips or eyes subtle, Ombre lips keep both of them bold. This tutorial will teach you how to create autumn Ombre makeup look easily. This video is easy to follow and will definitely help you get this look just.
Dark Lips Makeup Tutorial:
Some of us prefer trying dark lip colors over nudes. This video makeup tutorial teaches us the makeup tricks to get the perfect dark lips simply. This season, opt for dark tick colors for your lips and bedazzle the world.