Here I will explain about how to tighten loose skin. This article gives information about Skin tightening. Who want to have loose and sagging skin?
No one! If you are one of those unfortunate women who are suffering from this dreaded condition, do not despair! There are many ways on how to tighten loose skin and keep it as youthful and fresh looking as possible.
Want to know about some tips for skin tightening? Here are tried and tested ways on how to tighten loose skin/skin tightening.
How to tighten loose skin :
Use a Rice Flour and papaya Face Pack
Papaya contains vitamin E (which boosts collagen production) and papain (which reduces sagging). It also has anti-inflammatory properties that can aid in different skin conditions.
Just mix 1 papaya with 2 tablespoons of honey and ¼ cup of rice flour to form a paste. Apply this on the face and leave it on for 20 minutes and rinse with lukewarm water afterward.
Drink green tea
Green tea is packed with lots of antioxidants and other nutrients that support collagen production. If you want to keep your skin as tight as possible, drink a cup of green tea regularly.
Place cucumber slices over your eyes
The skin that sags the fastest and the most is the area surrounding our eyes. While the majority of the flesh of the cucumber is water, it also has caffeic and ascorbic acid which both have soothing and anti-inflammatory properties.
Apply a cinnamon face mask
Aside from being an aromatic and great tasting spice, cinnamon is also a great skin tightening ingredient. Mix it with olive oil and turmeric, and you get a great facial mask. Apply this 1 to 2 times a week, and you can enjoy a healthy glowing skin in no time.
Massage Face with Mustard oil
Mustard oil contains nutrients that can make skin tight and glowing. In addition to that, the massage can get the blood flowing making skin look rejuvenated. Lastly, it contains high levels of vitamin E that may prevent wrinkles and sagging.
Just heat oil until it is lukewarm. Apply it in the affected area and massage in upward motion for 5 minutes. Shower afterwards.
Use an apple cider vinegar mixture
Aside from its health benefits, apple cider also offers skin benefits. Because of its high sulfur content, it can counteract signs of aging like freckles and age spots. It also diminishes the appearance of fine lines, sagging and wrinkles.
After that, mix ¼ cup of apple cider with ½ cup of water. Apply it to face and allow it dry naturally and wash it off.
Tighten up skin with a strawberry face mask
Aside from being delicious, this antioxidant and vitamin C-rich fruit is also amazing for the skin.
Get a few pieces of strawberries and mix it with 2 tablespoons of yogurt and 2 tablespoons of honey to form a paste. Apply it on the face and leave it on for 5 minutes. Rinse off afterwards. Do this daily, and you will get the skin that you have always wanted.
If you are looking for ways on how to tighten loose skin, the tips mentioned above are exactly what you are looking for!
Natural Remedies to How to tighten skin :
The following natural Remedies may improve skin tightening and skin strength to some degree in people who have lost small to moderate amount of weight.
1. Perform Resistance Training
- Engaging in regular strength-training exercise is one of the most effective ways to build muscle mass in both young and older adults.
- In addition to helping you burn more calories, an increase in muscle mass may also help improve the appearance of loose skin.
2. Take Collagen
- Collagen hydrolysate is very similar to gelatin. It is a processed form of the collagen found in the connective tissue of animals.
- Although it hasn’t been tested in people with loose skin related to major weight loss, studies suggest that collagen hydrolysate may have a protective effect on skin’s collagen (16, 17, 18).
- In a controlled study, collagen strength increased significantly after four weeks of supplementation with collagen peptides, and this effect remained for the duration of the 12-week study (18).
- Collagen hydrolysate is also known as hydrolyzed collagen. It comes in powdered form and can be purchased at natural food stores or online.
3. Consume Certain Nutrients and Stay Hydrated
Certain nutrients are important for the production of collagen and other components of healthy skin:
- Protein: Adequate protein is vital for healthy skin, and the amino acids lysine and proline play a direct role in collagen production.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C is needed for collagen synthesis and also helps protect skin from sun damage.
- Omega-3 fatty acids: A small study found that the omega-3 fatty acids in fatty fish may help increase skin elasticity.
- Water: Staying well hydrated may improve your skin’s appearance. One study found that women who increased their daily water intake had significant improvements in skin hydration and function.