How To Use Coconut oil for Hair Growth
Coconut oil and lemon juice are very useful for hair growth. Coconut contains a potent antioxidant. While Lemon is a popular citrus fruit, which is used for culinary purpose. Which also contains vitamin c. and helps eliminate dandruff. Also, Lemon juice can be used as a natural hair rinse to make your tresses shine. So, Coconut oil and lemon juice to facilitate hair growth. How To Use Coconut oil for Hair Growth, let’s see.
Why use coconut oil and lemon juice for hair growth?
- Coconut oil nourishes the scalp, hydrates it, and also facilitates hair growth on ordinary application. However, It contains strong antioxidants and has antibacterial properties. Whereas, its fatty acids are beneficial for the hair and scalp.
- Lemon is a popular citrus fruit, which is used for cookery purposes. Also, It contains vitamin C and using its juice can benefit your hair.
- Lemon juice helps to reduce dandruff, cleanses excess oil and grease on the scalp, and also adds a lightening effect to the hair.
Benefits of coconut oil
Using Coconut Oil For Daily Hair Care
- To guarantee hair growth, you can integrate coconut oil into your daily hair care routine. So, Massage the scalp and hair with coconut oil an hour before bath.
- Rinse with a mild shampoo. You may also opt for a massage with warm coconut oil sometime before hitting the bed at night. Let the scalp soak this oil suddenly and have a shower in the morning.
Using With Shampoo And Conditioner
- Although, people with oily scalp may find the application of coconut oil to scalp straight making the hair greasy. This can be tougher for those who spend a lot of time outside.
- You may pour a small amount of coconut shampoo. Then shampoo your hair while bathing. And it is also okay to mix the oil with your hair conditioner that adds shine and smoothness to your hair and encourage its growth.
- For dry hair, this combination is used for a deep conditioning treatment. Mix a few tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil with regular coconut oil. So, You can take more oil if your hair is long and thick. Next, you will have to brush your hair and remove all the knots.
- Massage it using coconut and olive oil. Begin from the ends. After massaging, brush your hair once again. You may also use more oil if your hair is already too irregular or damaged.
- Once this has been done, you can sleep as common. Wake up the next morning and rinse your hair using cold water first. Shampoo and conditioning are also significant. You could use some honey for your hair before finally washing it off.
Using With Other Plant Oils
- Coconut oil can easily be used with other plant-based to offer extra nourishment. You may mix it with olive and almond oil. Warm the oil mixture and massage gently on your scalp.
- Let the oil soak for an hour. For better results, wrap the head using a towel soaked in hot water. Wash off with a mild shampoo. This can be done once every week.
Using With Honey
- Honey is a brilliant natural moisturizer and has antibacterial properties. When used in combination with coconut oil, it can help eliminate scalp issues that lead to hair fall.
- The combination of coconut oil and honey is perfect for your skin. It will not only control protein loss but also help your hair r00etain moisture. Coconut oil also tends to cool your scalp.
- Honey, on the other hand, adds extra shine and prevents split ends. You will need to mix coconut oil with organic honey in equal amounts.
- Use your fingers to coat hair strands well and then use a comb to distribute the mixture on the scalp evenly. Leave it on for an hour or so.
- Then wash off with water carefully. If you want to leave it overnight, you can try the following method. Mix two teaspoons of honey in two tablespoons of coconut oil. Apply all over your hair, counting your scalp and tresses.
- Put a towel on your pillow before going to sleep at night. Wash your hair in the morning using a shampoo as well as a conditioner.
Using With Neem
- Dandruff is a constant scalp problem that leads to hair fall both in men and women. It affects teenagers as well as adults. Instead of using dandruff treatment shampoos laced with strong chemical agents, you can use coconut oil infused with neem or margosa leaves for relief.
- Neem is known for its potent antibacterial power. You need to take a few clean margosas or neem leaves and boil them in coconut oil on low heat.
- When the oil is tolerably warm for hair and scalp, massage it into your scalp. Let it get soaked by the scalp and hair. Wash off with a mild shampoo afterward.
Using With Essential Oils
- Using coconut oil with particular necessary oils can help combat various hair problems and promote hair growth. You may use rosemary and tea tree oil in coincidence with coconut oil to get shiny, healthy hair.
- Conversely, essential oils can be quite strong, and so you should mix a few drops of these oils in a bottle of coconut oil to be on the safe side.
Using with camphor
- This is one age-old method to get rid of dandruff obviously. You will need to mix a small amount of camphor with coconut oil.
- Warm it slightly before applying on the scalp. Leave it overnight and wash off in the morning with shampoo.
Using As A Hair Pack
- To treat damaged hair, you can make a nourishing coconut oil hair pack at home. You will need to mix virgin coconut oil with the required ingredients and extra virgin olive oil.
- Now add some plain yogurt and a spoon of honey into the mixture. Coat your hair and scalp with this mixture and wait for an hour. Wash off with a mild shampoo afterward.
Using With Avocado
- Avocado is known for its brilliant hydrating properties, and when applied in combination with coconut oil, the benefits are superb.
- The coconut oil and mashed avocado mix can be practical to hair and kept for an hour. Wash this off with a shampoo. Guarantee the avocado is mashed finely, and no residue is left on the scalp.
Using with Egg
- This is an added amazing coconut oil hair mask that can advantage you. The egg in the mask is rich in protein and helps make your hair roots strong. The mask also prevents hair fall and other common hair problems.
- Whisk some egg yolk along with warm coconut oil and honey. The capacity will have to depend upon the length and thickness of your hair. Now massage on all parts of your hair.
- Ask someone to help you with this, since it is a liquid mixture. You can use a brush for application. Use a shower cap before going to sleep. Wash off with shampoo and conditioner the next morning.
Lemon Juice For Hair
Using With Shampoo
Applying lemon juice cannot be advised for everyone with hair troubles. Lemon has acidic ingredients that can cause scalp itching or irritation.
It is better that you use it with your shampoo. Pour a spoon of lemon juice into a mild shampoo and use it to wash your hair. It will bring a glow to the hair.
Using with Coconut Oil
Using coconut oil with lemon juice can remove dandruff and nourish the scalp. The acidic and antibacterial properties of lemon help treat dandruff while coconut oil nourishes the scalp.
You should mix a spoon of lemon juice with some coconut oil massage it into the scalp softly. Keep it on for an hour and then wash with a mild shampoo.
As Hair Rinse
Lemon juice can be used as a normal hair rinse to make your tresses shine. You need to use 3 to 4 fresh lemons to extract juice worth 3 to 4 spoonfuls. Ensure the juice is strained so that there are no seeds or remain in it.
Take this to the washroom. After sanitization hair and the scalp well with water, pour the juice on your hair and let it soak for a few minutes. Wash off with water again.
Keep your eyes congested when you pour lemon juice on your hair and while you wash it away. This can be used once a week.
Using with almond oil
To delight damaged hair, you can mix lemon juice with some honey and almonds oil. Apply this mixture on the scalp gently and let it get flooded. Wash with a mild shampoo after an hour or so.
Using With Curd
Lemon works as a natural medicine for dandruff, and you can increase its efficiency by mixing it with yogurt. Take some plain yogurt and pour a spoonful of lemon juice in it.
Massage this on the scalp gently. Dandruff will be eliminated, and yogurt will soothe and nourish the scalp, concrete way for hair growth. This can be done twice a week.
Using With Neem Leaves
Using lemon juice with neem can help eliminate dandruff and any fungal contagion on the scalp. You need to take some neem leaves and make a paste.
Now mix two spoons of lemon juice with it. Apply this combination on your scalp and let it remain for half an hour or so. Then wash off with a shampoo. You may apply this pack twice a week.