Best Moisturiser For Winters
Here we are describing a few Best Moisturiser For Winters to protect your skin. Best Moisturiser For Winters are use for remove and clean your skin dirt. Now a day’s Best Moisturiser For Winters are very useful for clear your skin oil, dirt, etc. Moisturizing Body Lotion is use as Best Moisturiser For Winters for prevent your skin.
Best Moisturizer For The Winter
- Forest Essentials
- Bath & Body works
- The body shop
- Used By: kavita
- My skin type: I have a grouping skin, while my face gets oily too son, my hand and body remain dry most of the time.
- My picks this winter: jergens soothing aloe Refreshing Moisturizer and Olay Ultra Moisture with Shea Butter Moisturizing Body Lotion.
Olay or jergens ?
After using it night, I found that jergens only works for day moisturizing. Although I like the texture and the mild scent, jergens isn’t long permanent.
Olay, on the other hand, makes your skin softer and lasts over eight hours – the reason why I use it in the night.
The shea butter indeed makes your skin feel smooth. If you are using jergens, then do carry the bottle wherever you go as you need to reapply every two hours.
Final verdict: Olay is best for winter care.
Himalaya cocoa butter intensive body lotion
- Used by: kriti
- My skin type: Being a girl from the sea side. I never knew what dry skin was until I moved to a dry place. My skin, that otherwise seemed healthy and hydrated became dry and flaky. I would scratch my skin all the time, more so with the onset of winters.
- My pick this winter: Himalaya’s cocoa butter intensive body lotion
At the outset, I extremely love the subtle fragrance that lingers throughout the day. It feels fresh and rejuvenating.
The product itself is thick and creamy; therefore it lasts all day. Its effect does fade out by night, but I prefer it that way so that way so that my skin gets some time to take in air.
The lotion has cocoa Butter that is known for its moisturising properties. It heals the skin and prevents it from cracking and drying. The skin absorbs the products in no time. It is perfect when the weather is cold and dry.
A quick tip to ensure maximum moisture retention – I apply the lotion instantly after my bath, when my skin is not completely dry.
My skin remains soft and supple all through a winter day with Himalaya’s cocoa butter intensive body lotion.
Nivea Body Nourishing Milk:
- Used by: Payal
- My skin Type: I’m the unfortunate owner of skin that works in extremes. It’s super-oily in summers, remains mishmash during spring and monsoon, and gets as dry and dead as the weather outside during the winters.
- My Take This Winter: Nivea Body Nourishing milk
I try and look for a moisturising cream that can suit my skin all through the year, one that is quite handy and affordable.
Nivea has been my trusted alliance since the first time I was introduced to it. I was 19, and a little paranoid about choosing one from a range of brands suggested to me.
Even though Nivea Body Nourishing Milk is cheap it falls nothing short in effectiveness. Believe it or not, it works for all my skin avatars from dry to oily, leaving me with a smooth skin soft as a baby’s bum without any overwhelming scent.
Final verdict: Nivea Body nourishing milk is the best for those who have a skin type like mine, so check it out.
‘Forest Essentials’ And ‘The Body shop’
- Used by: kushneet, writer for Remedies
- My skin Type: From having a normal to dry skin, my skin is transitioning to the combination type. The skin on my body is normal to dry, with dryness and itchiness happening in winters.
- My picks this winter: Forest essential light day lotion Madurai jasmine & mogra and the body shop honey-mania body butter.
Forest Essentials or the body shop?
The fragrance of the forest essential lotion is just heavenly so refreshing and calming. When I first had a whiff of this lotion, I was a little taken aback as initially, It feels very overpowering.
The Body Shop body butters are famous for their incredibly nourishing and hydrating properties. The same applies to the Honey-mania Body Butter.
To be honest, I love both the body lotions. I use them alternatively during the winters, depending on my mood. For normal to dry skin, both the lotions work well.
Vaseline intensive care deep Restore
- Used By: hetal
- My skin type: normal for most of the year. But come winter, and my whole body starts scaling up like a snake.
- My pick this winter: Vaseline intensive care deep restore
This moisturiser ticked all my boxes for the perfect lotion. I’m the kind of person who lets her dry skin scale and lake because I hate the greasy sensation left behind by lotions. So I was pleasantly surprised when I used the Vaseline moisturiser.
My skin felt healthy, soft and supple after just one use and stayed that way for the next two days without reapplication. So, I would recommends using it every day to get the best results.
Final verdict: Go for it and thank me later.
Patanjali Body Lotion
- Used by: sandhya
- My skin type: I have dry skin that gets dehydrated and scaly during winters. I usually up my miniaturisation game during this time.
- My pick this winter: patanjali Body Lotion
Why patanjali ?
It absorbs into your skin really well and locks in the locks in the moisture for a long time. I think that works well for moisturising waist down, especially during winters under tight denims.
It’s a light formula that does a good job at hydrating your skin. It leaves skin supple when left in through the night.
I like that the size of the 100 ml bottle, makes it convenient to carry to work or leave it on your desk.
- Used by: komal
- My skin type: my face is oily, but I can’t say the same for my body. It requires some lotion, especially in the winters when I can’t go on without a good moisturizer.
My pick this winter:
Aveeno Daily Moisturising lotion and bath and body works Ultra shea.
Bath and body works or aveeno ?
If you haven’t realised already, anything by Beth and body works is going to make you happy if you are an appreciator of smells.
Yes, I just said that and if you haven’t walked into a Bath and Body works store let me paint you a picture.
Aveeno is best suited for those who want to get the job done without anything extra. This lotion is fragrance free and is an excellent choice if you have extremely dry and sensitive skin.
It helps to relieve any itching that comes with the dryness. I found that using this for my feet made my skin in those areas look so much healthier and brighter.
If you like the fancy luxious smelling stuff, then anything by Bath and Body works is probably your thing. Aveeno is a simple product and gets the job done efficiently, and you don’t have to worry about its scent.
Each of us has pointed out our favourites so that you can figure out where your interest lies and pick that one! You wouldn’t get such a detailed run down anywhere else. You heard it first here folks!