Different Types of Makeup Brushes
Makeup brushes can be even more intimidating! Which makeup brushes is to be used with which makeup product? Worry not, I m here to give a run down on all you need to know about makeup brushes. Now, here we are describing different types of makeup brushes. Now days the common question for women is how to apply makeup. I m here to give different makeup brushes.
Different Types Of Makeup Brushes
- Foundation Brush
- Concealer Brush
- Stippling Brush
- Angled Blush Brush
- Powder Brush
- Angled Brush
- Contour Brush
- Highlight Fan Brush
- Blending Brush
- Eye Liner Brush
- Eyeshadow Brush
- Bronzer Brush
- Lip Brush
- Mascara Brush Or Spoolie
- Blush Brushes
- The primary function of a foundation brush is to facilitate the smooth purpose of your base or foundation onto the skin.
- Using a brush of good quality makes all the difference in the world. Opting for a wrong brush can make you appear cakey and washed over.
- A high – quality foundation brush will allow you to blend the foundation out inventively so that you can polish the product into the skin, giving it the most natural look.
Here we are describing 2 best foundation brushes:
Real Techniques Foundation Brush:
Japonesqe Foundation Brush:
- A concealer brush is perfect for spot improvement. As the name suggests, the use of concealer brushes is to even out concealer – to makes the product look as natural as it can on the skin.
- While using a concealer brush, never blend it out. You should never move the product around, but carefully pat the product onto the skin to concealer the area.
Here we are describing 2 best concealer brushes:
Real Techniques Detailer Brush:
- This is another brush that you would use for your base. The foundation brush helps you to get the product onto the skin smoothly, and the stippling brush gives you an airbrushed look.
- If you carefully observe the brush, you would see that the ends of the brush are very light and feathery when compared to the base. The light fibers of the brush help you in achieving a flawless, airbrushed finish.
Look at the top 2 Stippling Brushes.
E.L.F. Stippling Brush
Real Techniques Stippling Brush
Angled Blush Brush
A sloping blush brush enables the precise application of the blush. The angled shape of the brush allows it to pick up the product and dust it onto the cheeks ever so softly so that it looks natural.
Here are the 2 best Angled Blush Brushes.
Sigma F84 Angled Kabuki Brush
E.L.F. Angled Brush
- The primary function of a powder brush is to dust your face with loose or compact powder, without making you look like the ghost from the Grudge.
- A good powder brush will allow you to set and touch up your makeup without moving any of the other present makeup on your skin.
Here are the 2 best Powder Brushes for your makeup.
Suqqu Face Brush:
Real Techniques 100 Arched Powder Brush
An angled brush has multiple uses. It can be used for brows and eyeliner. The angled shape of the brush helps to fill in eyebrows in the shape of your choice. The sharp ends also make it convenient to draw out a killer winged liner.
Have a look at the 2 best examples for angled brushes.
By Terry Angled Brush
- Contouring is one thing that, at any cost, cannot be done without a brush. And if you manage to do it, you’d probably end up looking like a clay statuette. Quite a few people use a blush brush for contouring.
- A contour brush will have firmer bristles than a blush brush, and a more angled tip. It is specially considered to help you target the areas that you want to contour and shape.
Following 2 are the best Contour brushes.
Charlotte Tilbury Powder and Sculpt Brush
Nars #21 Contour Brush
Highlight Fan Brush:
- The bristles in a fan brush are specifically designed for highlighters. The bristles are spread out so that the brush picks up a small amount of the product.
- It is then slightly dusted on the top of the cheekbones and other areas of the face that needs to be highlighted. It is best to go in with a light hand to avoid using too much product.
Here are the 2 best branded Highlight Fan brushes.
Smashbox Fan Brush #22
Sigma F41 Fan Brush
- A blending brush is a must have when it comes to brushes. This is impressive you can’t use your fingers for. A good combination brush will help you to reduce out any harsh lines after the application of the eyeshadow.
- The trick to the perfect eyeshadow look is to blend, blend, and when you think you’ve blended enough, merge one more time to achieve rightness.
Following 2 are the best choices in Blending brushes.
Japonesque Eyeshadow Crease Blending Brush
Eye Liner Brush
- You know those Instagram video tutorials of piercing winged eyeliners? Yeah, well they didn’t do that with just any brush. You need a particular eye liner brush in order to reach that level of perfection and precision.
- The brush is designed to pick up and deposit the required amount of product while giving you maximum control that you probably would not find elsewhere.
Following 2 are the best Eye Liner brushes to get good results in applying eye makeup.
MAC 210 Precise Eyeliner Brush
Real Techniques Silicone Eyeliner Brush
- An eyeshadow brush helps you to apply eyeshadow, whether it is in the form of cream or powder, smoothly and with precision onto your eyelid.
- A good eyeshadow brush will pick up a decent amount of the product and will allow you to pack it onto the eyelid with minimal fallout.
Following 2 are the best branded eyeshadow brushes.
Bobbi Brown Eye Sweep Brush
Sephora Pro Shadow Brush
A bronzer brush is rounded and distributes the product evenly. A big fluffy brush for bronzing helps you achieve that natural, sun kissed look.
Following 2 are the best choices in choosing the Bronzer brushes.
Ecotools Bamboo Domed Bronzer Brush:
Real Techniques Retractable Bronzer Brush
- Most of the times we use the doe brush that comes with the lip products, or we apply it directly in the case of lipsticks.
- However, if you want exactness and completely lined lips like you see in makeup tutorials and photo shoots, a lip brush is a must.
Here are the top 2 trending lip brushes.
No7 Lip Brush
Real Techniques Retractable Lip Brush
Mascara Brush Or Spoolie
Most people already know how to pick out the best makeup brushes, but how about a brush for your lashes or brows? Of course, you can use the wand that comes with the product when you purchase it, but if you are extremely specific on how you want your lashes to look, then a mascara brush is the way to go.
Here are the 2 best examples of Mascara brushes.
MAC Disposable Mascara Wands:
Sephora Disposable Mascara Wands
Unlike the angled blush brush, this one is not angled. This is somewhat like a powder brush, but more rounded and compressed to pick up the pigments of the blush. The bristles are calculated to allow blending so that there are no harsh lines.
Now, let’s discuss about the 2 best brushes to apply blush perfectly.
Sonia Kashuk Domed Blusher Brush No. 29
Illamasqua Blusher Brush