Here I will explain about Office Makeup. There is one challenge that many girls face while selecting the right Office Makeup for a corporate environment. There’s a lot to learn about Office makeup out there. And it can be overwhelming at times! Here I will describe about how you can look flawless at your workplace using Office Makeup.
We all have loads of makeup products, but how to identify what’s worth keeping or how to use a product the right way?
Just the slightest tweaks can make huge differences. The trick is to find a look that will enhance your natural beauty!
The online world is filled with dos and don’ts on makeup, but don’t let that worry you. We’ve simplified daily office makeup so it won’t seem like a chore. Whether you’re a newbie or a pro at makeup, these makeup tips are all you need to get the perfect look.
How to Do Office Makeup?
Start With Cleansing: Office Makeup
Before applying cosmetics in the morning, wash your face so that you’ll have the capacity to begin with a crisp canvas. Use a cleanser or simply splash some lukewarm water all over your face to wash away any dead skin on your skin. Pat it dry with a towel.
Avoid using hot water to wash your face.
Apply BB Cream: Office Makeup
Once you apply BB cream, you rescue yourself from all the jazz of applying moisturizer, sunscreen, foundation, and the hassle of brushes and sponges. BB cream instantly covers the spots on your face, and gives you an even and radiant skin.
Apply it with your fingertips.
Conceal If Required: Office Makeup
If you’re the one blessed with a glowing and fab skin (must admit, we secretly envy you!), then you can skip this step. And for the rest of us, we do have a trick to get that fab skin! A quick swipe of concealer (creamy ones) over the pesky zit or marks is enough to hide them.
Apply it with your fingers. Reason – the heat of your fingers helps blend the concealer to give a real and natural finish.
Time to Give Your Cheeks a Rosy Flush: Office Makeup
Now that you’re done with your base, apply a neutral-colored blush on your cheekbones. It will make you look brighter and even more awake!
If you’re running out of your desired blusher, you can use lipstick as an alternative!
Read More : Different Types of Makeup Brushes
Line Your Eyes Softly: Office Makeup
Give some definition to your look by applying a kohl or kajal to your lower lid. For the upper eyelid, use liquid eyeliner or a gel pencil and add some magic to your eyes. Don’t forget to swipe some along your brows to brighten the effect.
Finish it off by applying a generous coat of mascara. It will open up your eyes. And Ta-da, you’re done with your eyes!
Enhance Your Lips: Office Makeup
Make your lips appear fuller by applying a lip liner and moisturize the lips using a lip gloss rather than going with a bright lip color.
However, if your makeup feels incomplete without a lip color, add some color to your lips. Outline the lips with lip liner and evenly fill in with lipstick using a brush.
Having a lip stain in your bag can turn out to be a smart idea, both for your lips and cheeks!
Rules To Remember About Office Makeup
- The very first thing you need to remember when wearing Office makeup is that you very rightly need to choose the colors and shades. You have to distinguish yourself with makeup from office Makeup and other places you go out with friends and family.
- Make sure it is long lasting, because at work place you wouldn’t really have time to give touch ups.
- Make sure it is also water proof and has low maintenance. It would be ideal to touchup’s (just incase for meetings outside the office) in 5 to 10 minutes, rather than 30 to 35 minutes.
- Try purchasing makeup from brands that are of high quality and do not cause any allergic reactions.
- Also keep in mind to cover your dark circles correctly with a concealer, thus brightening your eye area, rather than making your look drowsy.
- Make sure to not look cakey. Just keep simple makeup for office and it really enhances your beauty.
- Keep yourself and your skin hydrated. Hydrated skin will avoid the makeup cracks and over smudging.
- Avoid moving in and around extreme temperatures that could harm the skin.
- Drinking regular water will also help you balance and maintain your skin health.
- Always carry blotting wipes in your bag.
- Prepare your makeup a night before to avoid confusion in the morning.
- Curl your lashes before applying mascara.
- Run a piece of ice over your lips before applying lip gloss to help the color last all day.
- Finally, a formal dress and simple jewelery are enough to begin your day at office.