The first day will probably be the hardest day as you start the diet. If you are the person who seems to eat per the desire and cravings, it may seem restrictive. You may feel starving even after eating a meal.
Diet food list for day1:
- 1/2 grapefruit – 10 calories
- 1 tablespoon honey – 64 calories
- 1/2 lime – 5 calories
- 2 slices of whole grain bread – 120 calories
- 1 tbsp. peanut butter – 94 calories
- Coffee or tea – 10 calories
- 1/2 cup tuna – 100 calories
- 1/2 cup spinach – 3 calories
- 1 multigrain biscuit – 66 calories
- 100 gms chicken or fish – 160 calories
- 1/2 cup green beans – 31 calories
- 1/2 banana – 53 calories
- An apple – 77calories
- Vanilla ice cream – 70 calories
Day-1 diet chart:
|Early Morning (7:30 – 7:45 a.m.)||Warm water with 1 tablespoon honey and juice of 1/2 a lime|
|Breakfast (8:15- 8:30 a.m.)||1/2 grapefruit + 1 slice multigrain toast with 1 tablespoon peanut butter + 1 cup black coffee/tea|
|Pre-Lunch (11:30 a.m.)||6 almonds + 1/2 cup sliced cucumber|
|Lunch (1:00 – 1:30 p.m.)||1/2 cup tuna +1 slice multigrain toast+ 1/2 cup blanched spinach|
|Evening Snack (4:00 – 4:30 p.m.)||1 cup green tea/ black coffee (without sugar) + 1 multigrain biscuit|
|Dinner (7:00 – 7:30 p.m.)||Steamed chicken or fish + 1/2 cup blanched green beans + 1/2 banana + 1 apple + 1 small scoop vanilla ice cream|
On the primary day of the diet, you will consume a maximum of 1100 calories. This puts your body in a calorie deficit. This unique combination of ingredients is also supposed to assist in boosting the metabolic rate.
Other foods to eat:
Here is some other Diet food list that you can have throughout the day.
- Fruits – Muskmelon, watermelon, guava, orange, apple, kiwi, and tangerine.
- Veggies – Celery, leek, bok choy, cabbage, eggplant, asparagus, green beans, spinach, broccoli, kale, carrot, beetroot, radish, spring onion, peas, and tomato.
- Protein – Fish, fowl breast, lean floor turkey, and ground lean pork, kidney beans, black-eyed peas, chickpeas, soy, tofu, and lentils.
- Dairy – Low-fat milk, low-fat yogurt, eggs, sour cream, and buttermilk.
- Fats & Oils – Olive oil, hemp seed oil, flaxseed oil, and rice bran oil.
- Beverages – Fresh fruit and vegetable juices, coconut water, buttermilk, and detox liquids.
- Condiments – Salsa, guacamole, mustard sauce, hot sauce, hummus, and pesto.
- Herbs & Spices – Mint, coriander leaves, rosemary, thyme, dill, fennel seeds, cumin seeds, coriander seeds, fenugreek seeds, turmeric powder, black onion seeds, and allspice.
Foods to Avoid:
These are some diet food list to avoid throughout the day.
- Fruits – Mango and jackfruit
- Dairy – Full-fats milk, complete-fats yogurt, and full-fat cream
- Fats & Oils – Vegetable oil, butter, margarine, and mayonnaise
- Beverages- Aerated liquids, packaged fruit juices, packaged coconut water, and alcohol
- Condiments – Tomato ketchup, barbecue sauce, sweet chili sauce, chili sauce, ranch, and mayonnaise.
- If you’re allergic or do no longer like to consume any of the ingredients indexed within the weight-reduction plan chart, here is a substitute listing for you.
- Honey – Organic maple syrup
- Lime juice – Apple cider vinegar
- Grapefruit – Orange or tangerine
- Multigrain bread – complete wheat bread or white bread (if you are gluten touchy)
- Peanut butter – Sunflower seed butter
- Black espresso/tea – Green tea or ginger tea
- Almonds – Walnut or pecan nut
- Cucumber – carrot
- Tuna – Salmon or bird breast
- Spinach- Collard veggies
- Multigrain biscuit – Saltine crackers
- Steamed chook or fish – Lentil/ chicken clear soup
- Blanched inexperienced beans – Blanched asparagus
- Apple – Pear
- Banana – Passionfruit
- Vanilla ice cream – Fruits with sour cream.
Use an oil spray to eat much less oil.
Diet and workout go hand in hand with regards to losing weight.
- Arm circles – 1 set of 10 reps (clockwise and anticlockwise)
- Wrist circles – 1 set of 10 reps (clockwise and anticlockwise)
- Neck rotation – 1 set of 10 reps (clockwise and anticlockwise)
- Ankle rotation – 1 set of 10 reps (clockwise and anticlockwise)
- Leg rotation – 1 set of 10 reps (clockwise and anticlockwise)
- Waist rotation – 1 set of 10 reps (clockwise and anticlockwise)
- Intermittent running – 20 mins
- Sit-ups- 1 set of 10 reps
- Scissor legs – 2 sets of 10 reps
- Jumping Jacks – 2 units of 20 reps
- Crunches – 2 sets of 10 reps
- Full squat – 1 set of 10 reps
- Forward Lunge – 1 set of 10 reps
Here is a low-calorie delicious recipe that I endorse for you on Day 1.
Suggested Recipe for Day 1 Military Diet
Shredded Pepper Chicken:
- 100 grams chicken breast
- Lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/four teaspoon chili flakes
- 1/four teaspoon pepper
- Pour 3 inches of water in a pot and put within the chook breast. Let it prepare dinner until the chook turns into smooth.
- Take out the hen breast and shred it.
- Transfer the shredded hen to a bowl.
Four. Add a pinch each of pepper and salt, oregano, chili flakes, and lemon juice.
- Toss the meat round to mix the spices.
How You Will Feel By the End of Day 1:
If you are new to operating out, you could experience muscle fatigue and pain. Nothing to worry about as this pain will subside as soon as you figure out frequently. You will sleep exquisite these days, which is required which will begin your Military diet on the second day.