How To Make a Face Mask Using Mango
Mango is the king of fruits, so make way for the “king” in your diet as well as your beauty regime. Mango is rich in vitamin A and C which are anti cancer antioxidants. Mango is also containing collagen which helps in making the skin smooth and taught. How To Make a Face Mask Using Mango is describe here. Mango fruit are very helpful for glowing your skin. Mango helps get rid of pimples and sports, and unclog pores. Mango as known is considered to be the kind of fruits.
Mango face mask works perfectly fine for all skin types. It moisturizes the skin and offers high hydration strength. It overall helps in attaining flawless and smooth skin.
Mango body scrub:
- To the pulp of a ripe mango, add 2 teaspoons of raw milk and honey.
- To this add half a cup of brown sugar. Brown sugar is the best natural body exfoliater and it helps to remove dead cells entirely. Moreover it is not harsh on the skin.
- Mix them together and then scrub your body gently with this body scrub.
- Rinse with luke warm water.
You will get soft and supple skin instantly without having to spend thousands for an expensive spa session.
Face pack for tan removal:
Do you know that mango can also be used to get rid of even the most stubborn tan? It also helps to reduce the blemishes and lighten the skin.
- Take the pulp of a ripe mango.
- Into this add 4 teaspoons of Bengal gram flour.
- Add ground almonds and 1 teaspoon of honey.
- Mix well to get a smooth paste.
- Now gently rub over all the visible parts of your body which are tanned.
- Keep it for 15 minutes and rinse off with cool water.
You should use this pack twice a week constantly to get visible results.
Refreshing mango face mask:
After a long and tiring day at work, pamper yourself with this uplifting mango face pack. This makes your face glow in an instant.
- Take the pulp of a medium sized ripe mango.
- Grind around 7-8 almonds and add to it.
- Add 2-3 teaspoons of oatmeal into it. Also add 2 teaspoons of raw milk and water.
- Finally add 3 teaspoons of fuller’s earth.
- Grind all of them together till you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Apply this on your face and keep for 15 minutes.
- Scrub your face in circular motion and rinse off with water.
This face pack is suitable for all skin type and should be functional once or twice a week.
Homemade mango face mask for sensitive skin:
Rose water is beneficial particularly for sensitive skin. Rose is prevalently known for its anti-inflammatory properties and is a rich source of antioxidants.
- It also helps in dropping the damage of sun publicity.
- Take the pulp of a ripe mango.
- Into this, add 3 teaspoon of multani mitti.
- Add 1 teaspoon of pure rose water.
- Also add a teaspoon of curd.
- Mix all of them together to get a smooth paste.
- Apply this all over your face and keep it for 30 minutes.
- Scrub your face lightly and rinse off with cool water.
Hydrating Mango Face pack:
Take out the pulp of a ripe mango. You should be suspicious while removing the pulp as it should touch the skin of the mango. The skin contains enzymes which are an irritation to the skin.
- Add 2 – 3 teaspoon of fuller’s earth into it.
- Mix then mutually to obtain a smooth paste.
- Apply this pack on the face and keep it for 15 minutes.
- This face pack does not dry off like the usual face pack.
- After 15 minutes, scrub lightly using circular motions and wash off the pack with water.
You will instantly feel the difference as your face will feel soft and well hydrated.
Hydrates and moisturizes the skin. It rejuvenates dull skin and heels peeling of the skin. It is good for combination and dry skin.
Helps in slowing down the aging process. It helps in fighting off the free radicals that cause fine lines and damage to healthy skin cells.
Alpha hydroxy Acids:
Help to break bonds between dead cells. They become soft and can be easily removed.
Helps to build up collagen and maintains skin elasticity and firmness of the skin
Have hydrating properties which moisturises dry skin and keeps it soft smooth and supple.
Homemade mango face packs
Hydrating Mango Face Pack:
Arrange this pack for moisturizing the skin by production a smooth paste with the pulp of ripe mango and fuller’s earth. Apply this pack on the face and keep it for 15 minutes. Then scrub lightly in circular motions and wash off the pack with water.
Refreshing Mango Face Mask:
This pack makes the face glow instantly. It is appropriate for all skin type. Take the pulp of ripe mango, 7-8 ground almonds, some oatmeal and fuller’s earth.
Grind all of them mutually along with some water and milk till it becomes a homogenous mixture. Apply the mixture on the face and leave it for 15 minutes.
Scrub in circular motions and then wash it off. It is a very energizing pack after a long tiring day.
Face Pack for Tan Removal:
Mango helps to reduce blemishes and lighten the skin. It can also be used to get rid of the most obstinate tan marks. Prepare the pack by mixing pulp of mango, gram dal, and little honey into a smooth paste. Rub it gently on the bronzed part of the skin. Keep it for 15 minutes and rinse off with cool water.
Mango and egg facial:
This is another very favorable pack to get a glowing skin. Add a whisked egg white to the mango pulp and add few drops of honey.
Apply this on the face and neck and leave it for 15 minutes. Rinse it with cold water with a mild face wash to remove the smell of the egg.