How To Remove Tan From Arms
Here we are describing about How to Remove Tan from Arms. In eastern countries like china, Japan, Korea, etc people are not at all found of tan like the western country people. How to Remove Tan from Arms In eastern countries, tan is considered as unattractive. Why summer is the most hated season in the eastern countries due to the scorching heat of the sun and tan.
After getting a tan, it is really tough to get back your actual skin tone. Even though there are various measures and techniques which when taken under consideration may help you remove the tan. Here we have elaborated few home remedies which can help you remove tan effectively.
How to Remove Tan from Arms
How to Remove Tan from Arms > Baking soda
Baking soda is a great remedy for removing sun tan and sun burn.
- Stir 4 tablespoon of baking soda into a bowl of icy cool water.
- Apply the mixture on the tanned skin after taking a bath.
How to Remove Tan from Arms > Egg whites and multani mitti
This remedy works brilliantly on sun tan and various other skin conditions.
- Whip the albumin extracted from two eggs, add 4 teaspoon of rose water and Multani mitti to it.
- Apply it to the sun-tanned portions of your arms.
- Rinse it after 20 to 25 minutes.
How to Remove Tan from Arms > Salt, sugar and olive oil scrub
This exfoliating scrub pack made of sugar salt and olive oil scrub helps remove tans and retrieve your actual skin tone.
- Mix sugar, salt and olive oil scrub, each of equal quantity.
- Massage this mixture on the sun tan region of your arms.
- Rinse it off after 5 minutes.
How to Remove Tan from Arms > Aloe vera, lemon juice and honey
This is a natural remedy to treat tan on arms naturally. The components which form the solution are Aloe vera which soothes sunburn skin, lemon juice that lightens it and honey that moisturizes. This solution prevents skin aging too.
- Mix lemon juice, aloe vera gel and honey in equal quantity.
- Apply it on the suntanned portions of your arms.
- Leave it on for 30 minutes, rinse off with cold water.
How to Remove Tan from Arms > Cold milk
Summer tan scrubs for face
This is a brilliant and effective home remedy to treat rashes, skin irritation, sun burn, sun tan, etc.
- In a cup of cold milk, bathe a cotton ball and dab on the affected region of your arms.
- Wash off with cool water after 4 to 5 minutes.
How to Remove Tan from Arms > Sandalwood
Normally known as a beauty product ingredient, Sandalwood is an effective element to eliminate tan on your arms.
- Blend 3 tablespoon of sandalwood powder with 3 tablespoons of turmeric powder.
- Add about 10 to 15 drops of rose water to it.
- Apply the mixture on the sun tan area of your arm.
- Wash it off with cold water after 30 minutes.
- Use this method twice or thrice a week for better and faster results.
- Alternatively you can also combine sandalwood powder with some coconut oil and almond oil.
- Apply it on the sun burn affected portions of your arms.
- Rinse off with water after 30 minutes.
How to Remove Tan from Arms > Cucumber
As we know cucumber is an element stuffed with vitamin C. The antioxidants present in it lets it to be a natural solution for skin rashes, sun tan, skin irritation, etc. The cucumber juice is very effective in healing skin problems.
Combine 2 tablespoon of the fresh lime juice with 3 tablespoons of the fresh cucumber juice.
Add a pinch of turmeric powder to the mixture.
Blend it properly before apply on the affected skin of your arms.
After 30 minutes wash off with water.
Else, you can pat the slices of freshly cut cucumber on your arms.
How to Remove Tan from Arms > Potato
Being a natural bleach, potato is an effective element to cure sun tan. The vitamin C content in potato makes it a brilliant remedy to opt for when you have lost the actual skin tone of your skin due to tan.
- Peel off the skin of 2 to 3 medium sized potatoes.
- Cut the potatoes into small chunks before you put it in the blender to make a potato paste.
- After making a fine paste, apply it directly on the affected skin.
- Wait for about 30 minutes before you wash it off with cold water.
- Else you can make the same paste and some lemon juice to it for better results.
How to Remove Tan From Hands
How to Remove Tan From Hands > Curd and haldi
Add a little haldi to a small bowl of chilled curd and beat it until it makes a thick paste.
Cover your hands with this paste and wash off thoroughly with cold water after 20 minutes.
Do this just before your bath every day for 2 weeks and you will soon see results.
How to Remove Tan From Hands > Lemon juice
Mix the juice from 3-4 lemons in a large bowl of warm water.
Soak your hands in this solution for 20-25 minutes and wash off with cold water.
For very dark stains you can apply 3-4 tablespoons of the juice directly on the tanned area and wash off after 20 minutes.
Repeat this 2-3 times a week after your bath for the best results.
How to Remove Tan From Hands > Cucumber
Great in a salad, the juice of this crunchy vegetable can work miracles on suntanned hands too.
Mix together 2 tablespoons of fresh cucumber juice with 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and a pinch of turmeric to form a paste.
Apply this on your hands and wash it off with cold water after 30 minutes.
Repeat this every night for 2 weeks and you will soon see the tan disappear.
How to Remove Tan From Hands > Gram flour and haldi
In a small bowl of cold rose water add 2 tablespoons gram flour (besan), a pinch of haldi and a tablespoon of milk.
Spread the prepared paste on your hands and allow it to dry completely.
Wash it off with cold water.
Repeat this every alternate night just before you go to sleep until you see results.
How to Remove Tan From Hands > Petroleum jelly
For this you might need to step out of the kitchen and go into your bathroom or medicine cabinet.
Before going to bed, liberally apply petroleum jelly to your hands and cover them with cotton gloves.
Wash your hands only in the morning, if you want to, that is. Soft, supple, tan-free hands are yours.