water for hair growth is very useful. Drinking water for hair growth is most important. water for hair growth is supports vitamin intake and assists in efficient and healthy hair growth.
How many of us follow “8 glasses a day”? on a daily basis the intake of fluids we take in including lattes, tea is about 5 to 6 spectacles. But really we never make it to 8 glasses.
Well, there is an interesting fact that you should know here is drinking satisfactory water will actually support your hair growth and hydrate your hair.
Water it’s cheap! It’s easy to get! Most of all its Healthy! So why not make the most of it? Water hydrates the body and helps to normalise the circulatory system, which feeds the hair follicle, which then stimulates hair growth.
If your hair roots are incomplete in sufficient water levels your tresses will eventually become dry, brittle and may stop growing.
So don’t allow yourself to have excuses. What you need to do is to consume at least 6 spectacles of water per day. Set a timer or whatever, just do it.
So, here I strongly suggest everyone to drink as much water as you can, and exercise regularly. If natural hair is what you really want, then the miracle pill is water.
Dehydration and Hair Growth
- Lack of water causes Dehydration, but very few people know that dehydration has a direct impact on hair growth. It Is a familiar fact that our body is usually composed of 60-80% water.
- When it does not receive the adequate amount of water in order to maintain cell health and reproduction, it becomes dehydrated which directly impacts hair growth.
- You can intake fistfuls of hair vitamins and other hair growing supplements, but if you are not uncontrollable apt amount of water to meet your body’s daily H2O requirements, the cells which are responsible for hair growth will not be able to grow and duplicate and as a result, your hair will become extremely dry and withered. This can stop the natural growth cycle of your hair.
- On daily basis, human body tends to lose 2 to 3 quarts of water approximately, in many ways like sweat and other water removal process. Our shin too has a high concentration of water which tends to evaporate consonantly in tiny air borne droplets.
Benefits Of water For Hair Growth
- Drinking enough water can also help you get rid of dandruff and hair thinning problems.
- It generates magnetic and electrical energy which is considered as a core power to sustain life. This is done through a process called hydrolysis.
- The roots of the hair and our scalp have many energy sensitive and photosensitive nerve endings. Water activates all these nerve endings and other sensors in our skin and scalp that enhances the natural vitality of hair roots.
- Water is the root source of energy for each and every cell of our body. It includes those cells too, that are responsible for hair growth and its health.
- Water nurtures cells and provides them required hair vitamins.